June 17, 2018 - June 23, 2018
1. If you could be any type of car in the movie Cars, what would you be? César would be a Ferrari. LOL I think I would probably just be a sensible Honda.
2. I had an epiphany this week—there is a striking similarity between caring for plants and intuitive eating. Read about it here.
3. I can say with confidence that I really only enjoy yoga if it is a gentle flow. It is not joyful movement for my body to participate in classes that are more challenging. For me, yoga is about rest and peace—not pain and "pushing through".
4. I know this is a long video, but I couldn't find a shorter one. I MISS THE GAME YOSHI'S COOKIE! If anyone can tell me if/when they'll reboot it, that'd be great, thanks.
5. Oh how I've missed badminton. César and I had bought the game a few years ago but never did play it (not sure why?). We got it out this week, though, and we had a blast! It will be a regular for us these summer evenings.
6. Have you played the game Overcooked? César and I are really enjoying it, and we've already pre-ordered the new one that releases in August!
7. I like when you switch your internet provider from one company to the other and it comes with a $250 Amazon gift card. That's nice.
8. I gave my bio page a face lift and copy update—what do you think???
9. I really don't enjoy sleeping in—do you?
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!