July 15, 2018 - July 21, 2018
1. What's on the top of your list of things you don't want to hit while weed-eating??? Frogs and snakes are at the top of mine, and unfortunately I hit a frog this week while weed-eating. I screamed and ran crazy through the yard, and my neighbor and César came to check on me, and then César went to inspect the frog. I'm happy to report the frog is alive and appears to only (only?!) be missing a toe.
2. The song of the week:
3. For my body, when it gets below about 15°F or 20°F, it's just cold. It gets hard for me to discern the level of coldness after that. I'm not sure about the heat, though. I mean, there's so much humidity in Oklahoma right now that there's a 20°F difference in the actual temperature and the heat index. I'm thinking that really anything above 85°F or 90°F is just hot and nasty because of all the humidity.
4. All of this work I've been doing with insurance companies has got this little gem from The Golden Girls stuck in my head:
5. There's a difference between freckles and moles.
6. My current favorite yogurt topping is Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies! What's yours???
7. Why does the word "undergarments" have a second "n" in it? Why's it gotta be tricky like that???
8. I hadn't ever seen a movie with Sophia Loren before, but this week I watched Houseboat for the first time. While it won't be on my short list of favorites, it was a pretty cute little movie!
9. Most people don't know if you don't tell them!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!