March 25, 2018 - March 31, 2018
1. All this rain in the forecast got me like:
2. I love me a good tie-dyed shirt. Does anyone else share this love?
3. This is Easter weekend, and praise God He is risen! He is risen, indeed! (here's a closer look at the Easter story)
4. Here's my recommendation for trying on new clothes: Begin by trying the new article of clothing on not facing the mirror. When you get the piece of clothing on, assess how it feels on your body. Does it feel comfortable? If it doesn't feel comfortable, take it off and don't even bother with looking in the mirror. If you are uncomfortable now, it won't get any better later and your sight can sometimes trick you. If, however, the article of clothing does feel comfortable on your body, go ahead and check yourself out in the mirror! You might have just found a great new piece of clothing!
5. I wish re-arranging the furniture was as easy as it is in The Sims games....
6. I was re-heating my lunch in the microwave in a vintage Pyrex dish this week, when the dish exploded! It made a loud pop noise, and this was the result:
7. I recently split a Capri Sun with my sister, and in a self-sacrificing effort to please her, I let her have the half still in the juice baggie while I drank the other half out of a glass. THIS IS NOT THE SAME, FOLKS. I cannot, in good faith, EVER make this recommendation to anyone. The whole point of a Capri Sun is drinking it out of the baggie with the little tiny straw. Lesson Learned: don't sacrifice the pleasure that is the true experience of a Capri Sun beverage.
8. Have you been keeping up with my Intuitive Eating & Me blog series? Here's the second installment!
9. I miss Easter egg hunts!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!