September 30, 2018 - October 6, 2018
1. I think I'm really over this idea of "normal". It seems to be just a dumb social construct designed to keep people busy and make them feel bad about themselves.
2. Our bodies change--just like the seasons.
3. Here's a little ditty from the Golden Girls to perk up your day!
4. I just watched Two Weeks Notice (how come there's no apostrophe after the word "Weeks"???) for the first time this week. I kinda liked it—Sandra Bullock is one of my favorites!
5. I've always been a very sensitive individual, but I've only recently learned of the term "empath" in relation to the sensitivity. I found this article on Psychology Today interesting.
6. I'm sure most spiders aren't actually evil, but why must they insist upon creating their webs right in the very places I must walk?! I mean, it's almost not safe to walk around in the evening or on a cloudy day because of these guys!
7. My little niece has just started smiling, and it's the sweetest thing ever! I'm so excited to get to be a part of all of these precious milestones!
8. Staying awake to avoid the inevitable does not prevent it from happening.
9. I re-watched Titanic this week, and it's really hard to sit through it all and watch how the women are treated in that movie. I understand it was typical of that time, but it's exceptionally annoying and frustrating to watch at times. (And did you know Kate Winslet was only 22 when she filmed that role?!)
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!