September 9, 2018 - September 15, 2018
1. I'm quite familiar with the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right", but how come in algebra two negatives multiplied together make a positive???
2. It's nice when pants at the store are marked 30% off but ring up as 50%. SURPRISE DISCOUNT!!
3. Ragweed is the enemy.
4. I don't like to hold a lot of space in my life for manipulative people. If you give 'em an inch, they take a mile.
5. If Mickey Mouse was ever a guest on Saved By the Bell, this is what he'd wear!
6. I've decided to take cross-stitching back up as a hobby. I bought a stamped cross stitch blanket YEARS ago, and I've decided now's the time to begin working on it!
7. How come sometimes pants are labeled as a size 27 and then other times as a size 4???
8. When you feel buried under a big ol' mountain of dirt, just start digging—one handful at a time.
9. I used to eat popcorn with marshmallows melted on it when I was a kid. Now, I find that kettle corn offers a very similar flavor without all of the mess!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from YOUR week???
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!