June 24, 2018 - June 30, 2018
1. In one week, my grocery store has stopped stocking my applesauce flavor, my sliced turkey flavor, and then they were out of my cheesy bagels. WHAT'S THE DEAL?! ...I may have gotten a wee bit distraught in the middle of the store about the turkey situation.... I mean, it's smoked turkey from Oscar Mayer—IT'S A STAPLE!
2. I've been listening to this song on repeat:
3. I also love this moment on The Cosby Show:
4. César and I are celebrating four years together this week!
5. It would seem that I paint my toenails about once a year, and this week was the week. I went with the color "The Thrill of Brazil"!
6. I've got a new workshop scheduled: "Meal Planning: Where Do I Start?" I'd love for you to join me! It's a great topic, and the more the merrier for this one! I love when participants start sharing all of their own ideas. Each time I've hosted a class like this, it's been completely different and such a wealth of ideas!
7. Why do people insist on painting over beautiful, old, solid-wood furniture? It physically pains me when I see this has been done. How does anyone find it necessary to do?!
8. How is it that some people can grow out their fingernails? Once mine start to get even a little bit of white happening, I actually feel COMPELLED to trim them. I've let them go a little bit for the past couple of days, and it is literally consuming my thoughts today. I'll probably have to trim then when I get home from the office. (note from a day later: okay, I trimmed them, but only a little—I'm going to experiment with this)
9. If you're reading this, I'M 30 YEARS OLD!!!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!