August 26, 2018 - September 1, 2018
2. 'Tis better to use pruning sheers to eliminate the neighbor's overgrown garden that has worked its way in and out of the slats of your fence than to use a weed-eater.
3. I enjoy many episodes of the Star Trek world, but one of my favorites is from Star Trek: The Next Generation—S2:E9 "The Measure of a Man". It is available to watch right now on Netflix, and I highly recommend it. I think it is a beautiful portrait of equality.
4. Faced with an impossible decision since you've only been given one option??? Well, remember this: there's ALWAYS another option!
5. An individual's give-a-darn rate is not constant. I think it's actually more like a bell curve, and when you hit that first incline—WATCH OUT!
6. What's the purpose of having three different thermostats in your office if none of them control the temperature in your office???
7. Ovaltine is my new favorite beverage! It's so dad-gum delicious, and I don't know how I haven't tried it before now!!!
8. We rearranged the furniture in the house this week, and the kitties are both fascinated and completely hacked off. If you're not aware... most cats do NOT like change.
9. Only one more week until my tap class starts back up!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week?
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!