June 10, 2018 - June 16, 2018
1. I'm creating a playlist for my waiting area—what would you put on the list???
2.This is the week I've decided to start listening to podcasts during my commutes and while in between clients at the office. I WANT TO LEARN ALL THE THINGS! Do you have a favorite podcast you can recommend? I'd love to check it out!
3. We just ran out of whole wheat ramen noodles so it's looks like it's time for another trip to the international market!! I'm excited—they always have such great finds!
4. When was the last time you watched the movie Titanic? I think it's about time for me to watch it again....
5. I've been riding my bike around my neighborhood enough in the evenings now that the little neighborhood kids shout "hey look it's that big girl on the bike with lights!"
6. Do you find that your appetite changes when it gets really hot outside? Mine does!
7. It's important to not only know your worth but also protect your value.
8. Your shape is lovely!
9. My 30th birthday is in two weeks, and I still don't have a good idea of what to do for it! Any ideas??? It's my gold birthday, too!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!