July 8, 2018 - July 14, 2018
1. You might notice some updates to blog headers and my Instagram feed—don't worry, though! It will be the same, great content, but there will be more uniformity in styling!
2. Saturday the 14th was the big Hallmark Keepsake Ornament premier, and instead of going to the morning opening at the local store, César and I went to the special midnight premier! Woo-hoo! We were the second ones in line at 11:30 pm or so, and we got what we needed five minutes after they opened the door, but we had to wait in line for FORTY MINUTES to pay!
Bonus Fun Fact: This was mine and César's first midnight premier of any kind! We've never been to a movie premier or a book release, but we sure as heck made it out for ornaments! Have YOU been to midnight premier?
3. I was completely underwhelmed by the 1960 version of Ocean's 11. You?
4. I wore a Pizza Planet shirt earlier this week, and I had multiple people ask me what is was from. How can they NOT know it's from Toy Story?!
5. I believe this is what they call "the dog days of summer". I mean, 89°F with a 113°F heat index?! Gross!
6. I had a conversation with my Dad earlier this week about summer heat and humidity. I asked him if it was this hot and humid when I was little because I just don't remember heat like this. He laughed and said yes, it was this hot and humid when I was little. It's funny to me what we remember and don't remember from growing up. Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon before?
7. Do you have a favorite game piece in Monopoly? Mine's the thimble!
8. My electronic health record, Practice Better, just published its free app for phones! I'm so excited because now, all of my clients can utilize all of the program's benefits right from their phone!
9. Do you prefer to wrap presents or place them in bags with tissue paper??? I love to wrap 'em (with the help of my two kitties, of course)!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week?
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!