March 18, 2018 - March 24, 2018
1. Springtime is here! It is a time for shaking off the old and stepping into the new.
2. Short hair + malleable hair product + Oklahoma winds = a brand new hairstyle every time you enter a building!
3. Did anyone else used to watch Touched By An Angel? I have begun re-watching the series, and I just love it! I wish I had had the opportunity to meet Della Reese - she was an amazing woman!
4. Join me in a new blog series over the next couple of weeks: Intuitive Eating and Me. I really delve into the ten principles and share what they mean to me, how I practice them, and some stories from clients! Here's the first post!
5. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 this week, and while it isn't one I'll need to watch over and over, it was very entertaining! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants their own little baby Groot??? "I am Groot." (P.S. This title is on Netflix if you want to check it out!)
6. I love shopping trips with my Mom! BONUS: I've been hunting for the perfect pair of overalls for over a year, and this week I FINALLY FOUND THEM! Keep an eye on my Instagram feed - I'm sure they'll make an appearance soon!
7. Who would have thought a sandwich for breakfast could be so important???
8. There is a very important difference between a medium point and fine point pen. Medium point pens are for casual writing, and fine point pens are for more serious writing.
9. Clarity is greater than cleverness!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!