July 22, 2018 - July 28, 2018
1. Update from last week's toeless frog incident: He's still alive, and now he lives in a hole he dug out underneath the splash guard thing for the water from the down spout on the guttering. His name is Terrence.
2. Two questions about no-bake cookies: 1) do you put pecans or any other kind of nuts in yours? 2) do you use quick one-minute oats or old fashioned rolled oats?
3. I mean, it's a little dramatic, but these are some of the worst moons to get in Super Mario Odyssey:
4. Does anyone else celebrate Christmas in July??? I like to wear a Christmas shirt and Christmas Disney pin, and this year César and I watched Christmas in Connecticut!
5. In the span of these past two weeks I've switched from exclusively using plastic straws to using stainless steel straws (saving about three straws a day in the trash!) and from using loofahs that have to get thrown away when they fall apart to wash cloths for scrubbing in the shower! Nobody made me do it or influenced me to do it, but it feels better to not generate as much trash (and it's cheaper!).
6. I never had a Lego table, but I think it might be nice to build whatever you wanted whenever you wanted and keep everything up off of the ground.
7. I'm not sure if this happens to most people as they get older, or if it just happens to some (re: me), but I've noticed I get dizzy much easier than I used to. There are rides at the fair I can no longer ride, and jumping on a trampoline can also be troubling. Just recently, I experienced sudden vertigo while shopping at Hobby Lobby on the mirror aisle. It was frightening and nauseating, but I was able to move out of the mirror aisle and it resolved almost instantly. Can anyone else relate?
8. I wish Facebook would allow me to select "Dietitian" as a page descriptor for my business. Instead, it only allows "Nutritionist". *wah wah*
9. Fine-point ball point pens are for business. Medium-point ball point pens are for leisure writing.
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week?
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!