September 2, 2018 - September 8, 2018
1. Are you ready to take your time back with a meal plan that actually works? Yeah, ya are! Get my FREE Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet here for helping making a flexible and realistic meal plan for you and your family!
2. I tried a Mr. Goodbar for the first time this week, and I really enjoyed it! It's like a Snickers without the caramel, and it's SO MUCH BETTER!
3. I enjoyed Ocean's 8 so much I watched it two nights in a row! And, let's be honest here, it took me two times to watch it to catch most of what was happening—I liked how intricate the plot was!
4. Taxi, Taxi has been stuck in my head all week!
5. Do you need to make peace with parts of your body? Here's how I made peace with my nose (yes, my nose!).
6. Actions speak louder than words. Just because someone's actions are yelling loudly, that doesn't mean you have to sit by quietly. Standing up and speaking up for yourself is sometimes scary, but it's empowering.
7. Pro tip: place carrot sticks in water to keep them from drying out and getting weird.
8. We've actually rearranged even more furniture this week, and I love it! I feel like I can breathe much easier and think more clearly now that I've de-cluttered and streamlined!
9. Here in Oklahoma all of the grocery stores have begun getting ready and making room for all of the alcohol they can start selling in the fall. This WILL be great, yeah, but the constant upheaval of order in my grocery stores of choice—NOT OKAY!!!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!