May 27, 2018 - June 2, 2018
1. Is anyone else excited about the Mister Rogers stamps?!?! (Meanwhile, it appears that since I order the majority of my stamps online that the USPS has deemed me a "stamp enthusiast" and now sends me the USA Philatelic publication.)
2. This week was my first full week in my new office! Here are some pictures so you can get a feel for the place.
3. There are so many epic moments in this particular lip sync battle, but this week I'm laughing at Jimmy's rendition of "Brand New Key" (starts at 0:50):
4. I am rather excited to announce I'm now an in-network provider with HealthChoice and SoonerCare insurance! Stay tuned for more news about me working to be contracted with other insurance companies—it's a long process, but I'm excited!
5. What a big week this is for my family! My sister celebrated her golden birthday (27 on the 27th), and my Momma celebrated her... 39th... birthday!
6. Does anyone have a favorite and highly recommended brand of reusable drinking straw? I'm in the market to change from disposable to reusable and would like suggestions.
7. Diet culture is like the song you just can't stand that everyone else is singing. But here's the deal—just because you know all the words doesn't mean you have to sing along. (Check out the original post here.)
8. Have you (or your little ones) ever read the book Vegetables in Underwear??? It's so cute!
9. Have you seen the movie The Brass Bottle? I started it this past week, but it was really weird, kinda dumb, and I didn't even finish it. If you have seen it, what are your thoughts? Do I owe it another try?
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!