May 13, 2018 - May 19, 2018
1. Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
2. The world of insurance credentialing is nerve-wracking to say the least. I've yelled, I've cried, I've laughed (hysterically), and I've sat on hold for longer than I care to mention. The good news is things are moving forward (for the most part), and I should be an in-network provider with a few different insurance companies soon!
3. I am fascinated that this week was made up of entirely teen-only numbers (13 - 19). AND! It's all of the teen numbers in the month!
4. I would like to publicly announce that I have officially given up on bras. I am making the transition to the bralette world with this über-comfy option from The Gap! Bras are for people with bigger boobs than I have. Training bras are for younger people with bigger boobs than I have. The bralette is for my people—the no-boob people. #notsponsored
5. Fresh air is so... refreshing!
6. I LOVE the newest Mickey Mouse Memories pin set! The May set is inspired by the 50's, so they made Mickey into an atomic kitchen-like pin! OH BOY!
7. I will strive to be me unapologetically—not rudely, but unapologetically.
8. Rule of Thumb #267: Always roll up the car windows before passing the sewage treatment plant.
9. Fun phrase of the week: "He moves like a turpentine cat!"
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!