March 11, 2018 - March 17, 2018
1. Mentors are excellent people. They know what's up, and they are there to help you. They keep your best interest at heart and share wisdom which can only come from experience. If you are embarking on a new enterprise or find your self in an uncertain time, I highly recommend seeking out a mentor. (Bonus points if you have a mentor that knows what a "mento" is... check out 0:53 on the video!)
2. Just because they speak a different language than you does not mean they are not smart or not worth your time.
3. You know how when you watch a movie sometimes you know you're watching a movie, and then sometimes it feels like you're part of the movie? Well... there is a difference.
4. I love mid-March because it starts getting warm enough to enjoy the sunshine! And while I've always wondered what it looks like on the other side of my lawn chair, I never did anything about it until this year:
Now I know!
5. Nothing like a good spaghetti sandwich to jog the ol' memory!
6. Interested in learning more about Intuitive Eating? I recently discussed some of the principles in my live video on Facebook: Honoring Your Hunger, Discovering the Satisfaction, and Feeling Your Fullness.
7. I re-watched The Holiday this week, and I've gotta say I like Iris's story much better than Amanda's. Iris's story felt more "real" whereas Amanda's was a little too "perfect". Also - Iris had gumption!
8. I don't know if any of you played Stardew Valley (farming sims are great!), but I loved that game and am excited for the developer's next installment: WitchBrook! WitchBrook is said to be a wonderful cross between Stardew Valley and Harry Potter!!
9. What did the green grape say to the purple grape??? Breathe!!! LOL!
...and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!