July 1, 2018 - July 7, 2018
1. So, if you haven't figured it out by now... I enjoy playing Nintendo games. And I really like Super Mario Odyssey, BUT! I am not a fan of those Koopa races. Anyone else with me on this one??? Here's the suggested shortcut to the race I'm trying to win right now:
Tell me, how am I supposed to do that?! I'm definitely going to have to develop my Mario free-running skills!
2. It would seem there is a VERY important difference between asking an insurance company if a diagnostic code is COVERED versus whether it is ALLOWED. The semantics of dealing with insurance is ridiculous.
3. I watched Swiss Family Robinson for the first time this week, and I must say, I have some serious doubts about animal welfare on the set of that movie. Have you seen it? What do YOU think???
4. Typing with longer fingernails is fun. It almost feels slightly more powerful—has anyone else experienced this?
5. Having a holiday (Independence Day) on a Wednesday just seems like it isn't a holiday. I mean, it's not a three-day-weekend situation, and it's not a stretch-the-three-day-into-a-four-day situation—it's just smack-dab in the middle of everything. It's weird.
6. Oh, and please enjoy my holiday wish for you!
7. Note for amateur badminton players: The shuttlecocks that come with the cheap set aren't very good. They don't have the right weight to them to play the game like it should be played. Spring for the extra tube of shuttlecocks for an extra $1.47—it's worth it.
8. I'm so excited because this week, Marshall from Red Crown Company came and took some footage of me in action at the office for a video about the business! It should be live in just a couple of weeks, and I'll make sure and share it with you it's ready!
9. Do cats have hair or fur? I think it's cat hair, but my husband calls it fur. It just doesn't seem right!
...and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!