April 8, 2018 - April 14, 2018
1. Higher weight is NOT a sickness. Weight loss is NOT a prescription or a treatment. Lower weight is NOT a solution. (link)
2. Can anyone explain to me why I like the movie It's Complicated so dadgum much? It seems like I watch it every couple of months or so. I think it's something about the messiness of life and how things really are complicated and not so black-and-white??? I also feel like Home Again has the same vibes, but it doesn't rank quite as high for me....
3. I must say, I really enjoyed Star Wars Episode VIII! I even made cookies to celebrate the occasion!
4. I'm still partial to the Black Jeopardy skit with Tom Hanks, but this new skit is pretty good, too:
5. When you're guest lecturing, but the "This is Just a Test" alarm system keeps going off FOR TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT. *face palm* There were voices, sirens, flashing screens... the whole nine yards! What did I do, you ask? Well... I just kept going, obviously!
6. How is it that kitties know right where all of your bruises are to make sure and step on them? Is it some kind of built-in bruise-homing device?
7. I know quite a few people really don't like public speaking, but I find a sort of peace in it. Has anyone else out there ever felt peace in public speaking?
8. Season four of Living Single was FINALLY just released on DVD! About twelve years ago, they released season one. Then, in the past few months they've released seasons two through four. Now I just need season five to have the complete series. I hope it releases soon!
9. What do you call an alligator who is wearing a vest??? An investigator!!!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!