April 29, 2018 - May 5, 2018
1. I love when the Disney pin I'm wearing can inspire a complete stranger to smile from ear-to-ear, reminisce on their childhood, and nearly break out into song! (The particular pin inspiring this point is one that plainly reads "Hakuna Matata").
2. I signed a lease on my very own office space this week! I'm excited to move out of the current office into a permanent office of my own! Don't worry—I'll post pictures once I get moved!
3. It's time to watch (or rather, listen 'cause the video got me like... ?!) this little gem from The Darkness again:
4. When going to pick up furniture, measure the opening of the vehicle you'll be using BEFORE you get there. Trust me—it makes things much less complicated.
5. The phrase "in my opinion" irritates me. I believe this is because it's most commonly used in tandem with a holier-than-thou attitude and/or a backhanded remark. It's rare I hear someone use it respectfully.
6. Filling out insurance applications is not for the faint-of-heart.
7. Get to da choppa!!!
8. It's been six years since I graduated with my Master of Science—what an adventure these past few years have been! I look forward to the rest, too, especially since I get to share the good news of Intuitive Eating with you!
9. Health programs featuring weight loss wrapped in religion are still diets. Don't be fooled.
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!