April 1, 2018 - april 7, 2018
1. Seasons change—thank goodness!
2. Delicious snack recipe: mix Noosa Vanilla Bean Yoghurt and Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, spread onto a whole wheat tortilla, and roll up for a rather mouth-watering concoction!
3. We just got the new Star Wars movie, and I'm excited to see it! My husband and I didn't see this one in theaters, so it's new to us. I hope it's good!
4. I used to really dread getting my hair cut because there's just so much room for error, but now... I kind of like the excitement with a new 'do! (Having short hair is nice in this way because I can get something a little different each time and then grow it out in just a month!)
5. Surely I'm not the only one who enjoys playing Monopoly... am I? I can get my family to play Monopoly Deal with me, but no one ever wants to play the board game. (P.S. If you haven't played Monopoly Deal, it's really nice for when you just want a ten or fifteen minute game!)
6. When we nourish our bodies, we sleep better. When we sleep better, we're more able to focus on nourishing our bodies intuitively.
7. I seem to remember liking the smell of tennis balls fresh from the can when I was younger. I just bought a can of them, though, and I've gotta say—they smell terrible! Has the smell changed? Do different brands have different smells? Did they always smell bad, but maybe I only just now realized it? What's the deal?!
8. I believe in quality employee training. This week has left me feeling like I'm in the minority on this one....
9. I love getting to be the first one to use a fresh bar of soap! There's just something rewarding about the experience. Does anyone else share this fresh-bar-of-soap appreciation with me?
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!