August 19, 2018 - August 25, 2018
1. I'm so excited to see such a wonderful health system, Saint Francis, continue to expand and grow in new parts of the county!
2. It's amazing how unique everyone's perspective is regarding a singular event.
3. I love to open the windows on cooler, breezy days, but what's with the teeny tiny gray jumpy bugs that invade as soon as I open the windows??? Make it stop!
4. In my family, it's a tradition for birthdays to be celebrated by having your favorite dinner cooked just for you. I learned this week, though, that was not part of my husband's tradition growing up. He cooked his own birthday meal, and was as happy as a clam to do so!
5. (from a puppy's perspective) Sometimes you want to eat the lizard, but the lizard makes you drool too much. So... you just play with the lizard and torment it until mom comes and scoops it up and sets it free in a more protected area. Bye, lizard!
6. I still enjoy playing with sidewalk chalk!
7. Tears happen for a lot of reasons—tears for mourning are maybe my least favorite.
8. Answer: Add tuna to it.
Question: What is, "how do you perfect macaroni and cheese?"? -César
Question: What is, "how do you completely ruin macaroni and cheese?"? -Sydney
9. When all you want to do is play your new game, but it has a glitch and you're waiting for the developers to release a patch for it. *face palm*
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!