April 22, 2018 - April 28, 2018
1. I love a good furniture find! My new favorite thing to do is shop estate sales!
2. When you go to assemble a piece of furniture and the directions tell you that you don't *need* power tools—it's a lie.
3. Nervousness about big decisions is normal. Nervousness is not the same as a lack of peace about a decision.
4. Congratulations to my parents who celebrated 32 years of marriage this week!
5. What happens when Frasier gets stuck in the overnight slot at the station??? Well... hilarity ensues, of course! It gets really entertaining around the 2:25 mark:
6. Splinters under the fingernails are TERRIBLE! Even after you remove the splinter the pain insists upon lingering!
7. Have you ever worked 13 days in a row without a day off?
8. The new book from Charles Martin releases on May 8th, and I'm getting pretty excited! And if you're looking for a new book to read, I highly recommend his work! His most recent book, Long Way Gone, was excellent, and it's on sale for only $1.99 on the Kindle:
9. I love talking with nutrition students about Intuitive Eating and the HAES® approach to care! I've done quite a few phone interviews over the past two weeks, and it's delightful to talk with dietitians-to-be! There is so much interest in the profession, and I'm honored they pick me for their "Interview a Practicing Dietitian that Interests You" papers!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!