August 5, 2018 - August 11, 2018
1. What a wonderful week for my family!! My sister gave birth to a baby girl, and we're all in love!
2. Why is it that when the McDonald's drive-thru guy asks if I want ketchup and I say yes that it never makes it into the bag???
3. I laugh every time I hear this song. "DON'T LOOK, ETHEL!"
4. It's unfortunate when you learn that your office building doesn't have a backup generator for emergency lighting when the electricity goes out IN THE MIDDLE OF A SESSION. Needless to say, I've got emergency lanterns in my office, now!
5. I wasn't allowed to volunteer at the hospital snack bar when I was thirteen until I could properly count back change. This is a skill that has served me well in many a job and throughout life. How is it that no one knows how to do it anymore???
6. It's fun when you get to pick out a new pattern for your debit card!
7. Sometimes diet messages sound fun—take, for instance, this one: "Stressed spelled backwards is desserts." It's fun at face value, but when you stop and think about it it's just another diet message.
8. I conducted a poll on my Instagram stories this week to ask if anyone else ran around randomly when they get excited. Did you know people actually answered "no" to that question??? I thought this was something everyone did. I'll run around, jump up and down, or just squeal randomly for bouts of excitement—it's fun!
9. "Poot" is a cute word—it's definitely giggle-inducing. We had a cat growing up named Zach but nicknamed "Pootus" and for short we called him "Poot". When it gets used to describe gas from a baby, though, it's just too cute!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!