May 6, 2018 - May 12, 2018
1. Re-watched Moana this week, and now this song is on replay in my head again (I don't hate it!):
2. While I'm enjoying the new Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, I don't think any DK game could hold a candle to the original SNES Donkey Country Country. That game was classic! But you know... I never did beat the ending....
3. When I make iced tea, I make it like my Momma taught me: one bag of black tea with one bag of green tea. How do YOU make iced tea?
4. I'm so excited to offer a new workshop in June: Break Up with Diets! I'll teach you how breaking up with dieting can help you be healthier, happier, and more whole! (More details here)
5. It is rewarding to work in the yard and take care of the trees, plants, and birds. I enjoy filling up the bird baths and watering the trees and plants. What do YOU enjoy about working in the yard or being out in nature?
6. I tried a new flavor of yogurt this week, and it's pretty good! It's Noosa Salted Caramel, and I enjoyed it as my after dinner snack! #notsponsored
7. Sunday was International No Diet Day. I represented with Disney pins (of course!).
8. I think it's about time to re-read the Harry Potter series. I enjoyed learning about a different world!
9. One week until my recital!!!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!