May 20, 2018 - May 26, 2018
1. My landlord is the best, and they let me move into the new office A FULL WEEK AHEAD OF TIME so I wouldn't experience any discontinuity in being able to see my clients! I'm so grateful! Once I put the finishing touches on the space I'll get some pictures up for y'all!
2. I love Amazon add-on items. They're so cheap (and usually great quality!)!
3. As of May 25th, I am officially a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor! And I do believe I'm the first and only one in Oklahoma! (Check out my video of the excitement here)
4. I just submitted my new PDP through CDR for my RD... I'm not a fan of the new "Goal Wizard" program they're using. I liked the old way—it was MUCH easier.
5. Miss Shelly's dance recital 2018 was one for the books—it was a wonderful day, and I had so much fun! Tap dancing truly is a joyful movement for my body! (after a rehearsal, three recitals, and two performances in each of those—so eight performances—my body was a little more than tired... but it was a good tired!)
6. I only use straight pins to hang items on the wall. They don't leave a mess or any big holes, and they're cheap!
7. If anyone needs a vacuum recommendation, I highly recommend the Hoover PowerDrive Pet Upright Vacuum! César and I have gotten more cat hair out of the carpet in the first vacuum than we did with our old vacuum in a month! IT'S SO GRATIFYING!!! (#notsponsored)
8. This month I've magically started receiving these three magazines: Parents, Better Homes & Gardens, and Family Circle. The thing is, they have my home address correct, but they are sending them to my maiden name. And how did I start getting these when I didn't even order them?!?!?!
9. Does anyone else find it satisfying to balance their checkbook? I really like when all of the numbers match!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!