April 15, 2018 - April 21, 2018
1. April 19, 1995—I was six years old in Miss Aldrige's class. The walls were yellow, and I remember the windows rattling when it happened. One of other teachers came into the room to whisper something to Miss Aldridge, and then we were instructed to have a moment of silence. Where were you? #WeRemember
2. Have you ever had a balanced "I'm Enough" day???
3. Easily my new favorite song:
4. Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape is where it's at!
5. I cannot recommend the move The Circle. There's a reason it only got 5.3 out of 10 stars.
6. Do you ever read so many books in a series or maybe just connect with a character so strongly that when the series or the book is over you feel a sense of loss? I'm sure there's a name for this sensation, but surely I'm not the only one to experience this.
7. Still one of the funniest moments in Frasier history:
8. I finally beat my Monopoly game at the hard level! Those hard computer characters are not to be taken lightly! They are there to win, but I finally showed them!
9. I'm coming up on my *30th* birthday.... Coincidentally, it is also my golden birthday (the day your birthday is on is the same age you're turning). I would be very interested to hear your ideas for what to do on such a big birthday as my Golden 30th! Please share!
...and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small-town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian and certified intuitive eating counselor with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Milk Duds, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!