June 3, 2018 - June 9, 2018
1. Do you have a favorite flavor combo for bread pudding?
2. Diet culture is a thief! Need examples? Visit my live video here.
3. What are your thoughts on the Miss America pageant scrapping the swimsuit part of the pageant??? I'm in favor!
4. I know I talked about Mister Rogers last week, but I'm not done yet. Back in May, they just released a 30-episode collection from his show!
5. Just this week I posted two new events: "Intuitive Eating: Group Series" and "Forget the Freshman 15". The former is a six-week small group session focusing on Intuitive Eating, and the latter is a workshop for individuals in college or transitioning from high school to college.
6. It is such a knucklehead move when sellers at antique stores put really sticky stickers on items. I don't want their dumb sticker in my book after I've paid for it, but I'm also not fond of a big rip right on a page or the front cover. DUH! I literally asked the individual working the register if she gave knucklehead discounts for items sold by the booth renters that did this. Unfortunately for me the answer was no. However, she did say that she would pass on the helpful information to the booth renter.
7. What are some encouraging words you'd like to share with others? Share your ideas in the comments section of this blog post or over on Instagram on the original post.
8. Repairing holes in clothes and ironing always seem to be at the bottom of my list. They're not convenient chores.
9. Need a good laugh? Hop on over to Netflix and cue up Frasier S5:E14. This whole episode is just one hilarious misunderstanding after the other!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!