September 23, 2018 - September 29, 2018
1. My number one barrier to being kind??? Being overly hungry.
2. Emotions are not bad. However, when emotions are felt intensely many times during the day for multiple days in a row, I need a break. Or... a breakdown.
3. I love how they wrote Clair's character to be both strong and respectful. She didn't make space for ignorance, and she shared what you needed to know to step out of it!
4. I really love my job. It's been a long time since I've been able to truthfully say that about my work, but private practice is wonderful (for me), and I'm so grateful I have this opportunity to be a part of my clients' journeys!
5. There's a lot to be said for face-to-face communication. So much gets left behind in emails.
6. It's a good feeling when a person you love finds a hobby they're passionate about and gets to do.
7. This week's random thought to ponder: can buffalo and cattle be together in the same herd?
8. I was sneaky-pooped by my niece for the first time this week! I thought she was done and we were in the clear, but when I went to change the diaper, she sneaky-pooped me!
9. I'm convinced that fur babies can fix anything simply by sitting in your lap and letting you know they're there. Purring also helps, but that's specific to kitties and not all fur babies.
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would YOU include from your week???
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!