September 16, 2018 - september 22, 2018
1. I believe I've found my newest passion in the craft world!!!
2. When it's raining cats and dogs and you make it all the way down to your car without your water bottle. *face palm* Did I go back and get it? Sure! Did I get even more soaked than before? Of course! Was it worth it? Obviously—I have a limited supply of Nalgene water bottles and couldn't leave this one behind at the office over the weekend!
3. I think I'm an intuitive hobbyist. For many years now, I'll go in phases of practicing my various hobbies: crochet, embroidery, cross-stitch, drawing, sewing, quilting, making pot holders on a loom. When I start to get fatigued of one of my hobbies, I'll transition to the next one. In college, I operated a crochet business, and I learned the hard way if I don't rotate through my hobbies that I get burnt out. It shocked me at how many people tried to place orders for special-made products they needed less than 24 hours later!
4. Throwing a party is NOT a prerequisite for purchasing a party-size bag of chips (or any chips, for that matter)!
5. This little GoogleDoodle video for Mister Rogers is so cute! I believe I could be happy wearing his uniform, too! (However I can't help but notice that they've got children of different colors and abilities featured, but there are not children of different sizes featured. I believe they missed a big opportunity with this one!).
6. I love the results of working ahead, but the actual working ahead can be a bit difficult to get going.
7. Fresh rain and cloudy days nearly always makes me want to watch Pride and Prejudice. The scenery of that movie is breathtaking.
8. I got to be a guest for two segments on the radio this week, and I LOVED IT! I've been invited back to do more, and this is pretty cool because I've always had the idea way back in the back of my brain that I would like to host a radio show or a podcast some day!
9. It's been three weeks now, and my grocery store is starting to return to a sense of order. Everything has changed and been moved around, but it looks like items have found their new permanent aisles. *wipes brow* Whew!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from YOUR week?
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!