September 23, 2018 - September 29, 2018
1. My number one barrier to being kind??? Being overly hungry.
2. Emotions are not bad. However, when emotions are felt intensely many times during the day for multiple days in a row, I need a break. Or... a breakdown.
3. I love how they wrote Clair's character to be both strong and respectful. She didn't make space for ignorance, and she shared what you needed to know to step out of it!
September 16, 2018 - september 22, 2018
1. I believe I've found my newest passion in the craft world!!!
2. When it's raining cats and dogs and you make it all the way down to your car without your water bottle. *face palm* Did I go back and get it? Sure! Did I get even more soaked than before? Of course! Was it worth it? Obviously—I have a limited supply of Nalgene water bottles and couldn't leave this one behind at the office over the weekend!
3. I think I'm an intuitive hobbyist. For many years now, I'll go in phases of practicing my various hobbies: crochet, embroidery, cross-stitch, drawing, sewing, quilting, making pot holders on a loom. When I start to get fatigued of one of my hobbies, I'll transition to the next one. In college, I operated a crochet business, and I learned the hard way if I don't rotate through my hobbies that I get burnt out. It shocked me at how many people tried to place orders for special-made products they needed less than 24 hours later!
September 9, 2018 - September 15, 2018
1. I'm quite familiar with the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right", but how come in algebra two negatives multiplied together make a positive???
2. It's nice when pants at the store are marked 30% off but ring up as 50%. SURPRISE DISCOUNT!!
3. Ragweed is the enemy.
September 2, 2018 - September 8, 2018
1. Are you ready to take your time back with a meal plan that actually works? Yeah, ya are! Get my FREE Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet here for helping making a flexible and realistic meal plan for you and your family!
2. I tried a Mr. Goodbar for the first time this week, and I really enjoyed it! It's like a Snickers without the caramel, and it's SO MUCH BETTER!
3. I enjoyed Ocean's 8 so much I watched it two nights in a row! And, let's be honest here, it took me two times to watch it to catch most of what was happening—I liked how intricate the plot was!
4. Taxi, Taxi has been stuck in my head all week!
August 26, 2018 - September 1, 2018
2. 'Tis better to use pruning sheers to eliminate the neighbor's overgrown garden that has worked its way in and out of the slats of your fence than to use a weed-eater.
3. I enjoy many episodes of the Star Trek world, but one of my favorites is from Star Trek: The Next Generation—S2:E9 "The Measure of a Man". It is available to watch right now on Netflix, and I highly recommend it. I think it is a beautiful portrait of equality.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!