May 20, 2018 - May 26, 2018
1. My landlord is the best, and they let me move into the new office A FULL WEEK AHEAD OF TIME so I wouldn't experience any discontinuity in being able to see my clients! I'm so grateful! Once I put the finishing touches on the space I'll get some pictures up for y'all!
2. I love Amazon add-on items. They're so cheap (and usually great quality!)!
3. As of May 25th, I am officially a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor! And I do believe I'm the first and only one in Oklahoma! (Check out my video of the excitement here)
May 13, 2018 - May 19, 2018
1. Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
2. The world of insurance credentialing is nerve-wracking to say the least. I've yelled, I've cried, I've laughed (hysterically), and I've sat on hold for longer than I care to mention. The good news is things are moving forward (for the most part), and I should be an in-network provider with a few different insurance companies soon!
3. I am fascinated that this week was made up of entirely teen-only numbers (13 - 19). AND! It's all of the teen numbers in the month!
4. I would like to publicly announce that I have officially given up on bras. I am making the transition to the bralette world with this über-comfy option from The Gap! Bras are for people with bigger boobs than I have. Training bras are for younger people with bigger boobs than I have. The bralette is for my people—the no-boob people. #notsponsored
May 6, 2018 - May 12, 2018
1. Re-watched Moana this week, and now this song is on replay in my head again (I don't hate it!):
2. While I'm enjoying the new Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, I don't think any DK game could hold a candle to the original SNES Donkey Country Country. That game was classic! But you know... I never did beat the ending....
3. When I make iced tea, I make it like my Momma taught me: one bag of black tea with one bag of green tea. How do YOU make iced tea?
4. I'm so excited to offer a new workshop in June: Break Up with Diets! I'll teach you how breaking up with dieting can help you be healthier, happier, and more whole! (More details here)
April 29, 2018 - May 5, 2018
1. I love when the Disney pin I'm wearing can inspire a complete stranger to smile from ear-to-ear, reminisce on their childhood, and nearly break out into song! (The particular pin inspiring this point is one that plainly reads "Hakuna Matata").
2. I signed a lease on my very own office space this week! I'm excited to move out of the current office into a permanent office of my own! Don't worry—I'll post pictures once I get moved!
3. It's time to watch (or rather, listen 'cause the video got me like... ?!) this little gem from The Darkness again:
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma eating disorder dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives and thrive by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!