July 29, 2018 - August 4, 2018
1. I'm loving the OPI Peru collection!!!
2. It is perfectly alright (and natural!) for a woman's body to go through changes EVEN IF SHE ISN'T PREGNANT.
3. If analogies are a life skill, then I think I must be getting up there close to "Expert Level"... I had a rather profound realization about Harry Potter and Intuitive Eating earlier this week! (Check it out here!)
4. There are TV shows that I really enjoy watching during a certain time of year. For instance, right now I'm watching Home Improvement because it feels like an autumn show to me. I like watching The Cosby Show in winter and The Golden Girls and Three's Company in the spring and summer because they just seem to fit. There are other shows, however, that seem to be fine for the whole year like Frasier, Living Single, Growing Pains, and I Love Lucy. Do you have any seasonal shows?
5. If you use a regular ol' emery board for your nails instead of a crystal or glass file... you're missing out! Thanks to my friend Maddie for this recommendation!
6. The next book in my Mad for Mod Madison Night series is available for pre-order!!
7. A breeze can make all of the difference.
8. There's a new game releasing for the Nintendo Switch later this month, Little Dragons Café—I think it looks pretty cute! I like the idea of cooking and the adventure!
9. I created a Pinterest board this week to house all the books I've enjoyed over the years. There's everything on the list from children's books to memoirs to sci-fi to mystery and more!
... and that's my week Nine Points Past Sunday!
What points would you include from your week???
This page contains referral links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hi there! I'm Sydney Cavero-Egúsquiza.
I'm a small town Oklahoma dietitian with a passion for enjoying life. I love Disneyland, Smarties, and sharing time with family. My mission? To help individuals enjoy their lives by making peace with food and trusting their bodies!